Searching...
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Numbers Game!


Ones is for the loners,
Twos become the company,
Three is when I get apprehensive,
Four for me is crowd.
Five is the dark of restlessness,
Six is when I blink non-stop,
Seven, I call my soul to be strong,
Eight, is when it all seems wrong.
Nine brings the enemies to my den,
Ten salutes the weaker me,
Eleven gorges on my blood,
Twelve, I taste the smell of mud,
Thirteen stands tall beyond me,
Fourteen is the number of plea,
Fifteen rejects the geographical distance,
Sixteen becomes a year hence.
Seventeen, dilutes in sand and rust,
Eighteen splits for a forceful burst,
Nineteen, then comes closer to me,
Twentieth, is the last you see!
Twenty-first, is just my luck in written,
Twenty-second, is the leaf dry of ink,
Twenty-third, cries for mercy and acceptance,
Twenty-fourth, is the devils direct menace.
Twenty-fifth, is my try to defy the odd,
Twenty-six is the age to be the God.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!