Searching...
Friday, January 7, 2011

7th January – I Love God !

Throwing up my arms in air, with fists trying to have some strength in them, in a lazily wracked chair that I am so used to of in the office, there clicked a nerve-full pain in my eyebrow fresh from the infected piercing. And guess what!! Out of all that I could think of penning down, I recalled your best friend God. Lol, the poor chap fails to escape from my eyes and my words of wisdom, which defines his true colours.

Though I have been asked number of times that do I hate him only when things go wrong with me? My reply is simple; I don’t hate him!! In-fact I am the one who takes him in my stride with his true form and entity. Neglecting the point that we ‘fear’ uselessly only to pray more diligently to him when in need.

We last talked our inability to call GOD a pimp or a down-casted loath or something-something; here we are ripping it apart!

My mum always told me, that God will be with the ones who love him in his true sense and so did I think (Grrr only when I was young). And Kaboom here comes, Swami Nityanand, playing spoil sport for my improving senses, which were marching towards god with no expectations and thinking like how all old guns do. Poor DI*khead did not know that to dance on songs like ‘Sheila ki Jawani’ and to fuck a gal ‘supposedly an actress’ named ‘Ranjitha’ (who claims she was not in the videos, which were leaked, only after 7 months post release) who has a double tummy. Ewwwww. Man better join Osho Ashram, which can offer a fair deal instead of being a hypocrite and preaching about god.

For we commoners can better relate to him. Uh-O let us nor divert from the topic and stick on to what god really does. Nityanand played his part to the fullest and to my amazement he has bagful of money, properties, bloody firangi chhokris sleep with him for free and politicians are at bay. What a wonderful World…..Jerk, I ain't singing the song from Louis Armstrong, which Hrithik Sang on his mom's funeral in Guzaarish, but i am truing to act sarcastic; now can we proceed?

Saala, bhagwan pooja karne walon se jyada pooja (gal) dilane walon ke jyada close hai.

Eventually, you would argue he has been exposed, his life is done, he is over and all. But what you don’t realize is that here is a time limit for enjoying everything material in life and he has consumed it sitting on your all’s cold minded head. How many of the cases do you remember involving these babaji’s and politicians coming to justice? Count one and I would rest my case. By the time they are even given a trial in jail they all surpass their age of visual lust, fuck-full lust and black hair lust lol…

They end up using us as pawns to get that money, which in a logical way should go to Government as tax (we are thieves after all).

Moral of the story is not to be non- materialistic when you wish for god, but to be as close to it as you can be. As by the time your day of judgement would come via humans, you would have enjoyed enough with god and his apsara’s J



4 comments:

  1. Wooohhaaaaaaa..... Bull eye... i like this one , y because i think the same way.. high time to tell dese dhongi buggers to fuck off... if u believe in GOD den its just the faith that matters.. n no one does wrong in there life as it is already planned by someone. so just live your life the way u want without think what dis fucking world would... as we say by going .... USKI MARZI KE bager ek pata bhi nahi hilta .... he he he he he he .. so put all the blames on him coz we still dnt know dat is dere actually a hell or heaven existing in the after life.....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. As being one of the cohorts. I take special offense on your double tummy comment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. woteva it was ,BICHARA God must be saying wot i heard in RANG DE Basanti by sukhi(Sharman Joshi) - Mere kyu lete ho yaar.. But ya i just wanna add onething by OSHO that we dont love god we all are scared of him that if u do this he will punish u if u do that he will be offended.. if he is also like this then how can he be a god then he is just another human being.. So dont be scared of him instead love him or dont give a fuck.. Do wot ur brain says not wot other fuckers say..

    ReplyDelete
  4. God i think is just a creation of human mind...it can't handle the TRUTH

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!