Searching...
Friday, December 24, 2010

Early morning on 25th December...


It might feel a little too early to write, but then my repository of self being breathes at such a pace that I sometimes feel that rest is unwanted for. So here I am, in talks with you again…

While, I strolled down the street and walked down to my house yesterday all I was wondering was the manufacturing of the ideas to relate with people and see what they see, but via my eyes. And guess what, I could so do that!! 

I could sense the reasons for a car owner to honk  nonstop and for a beggar to beg. Little did I know that even I am being watched with the same intentions; but by not a human being, but by God himself!!
Let’s just ignore it for the time being; how does he contribute anyways in our doldrums; at least that’s what we think when things don’t go our way.

There was not much that I learnt Yesterday. But the idea of creating this blog got the first kick to its high with a friend offering her situation to put it into my words, which we shall in the next one to come. For now it’s just this winter, which seems to be affecting less in the last two days and reasons seem to be a lot more negative than positive.

But it feels amazing to get home and watching my dog eating the peas so peacefully that all of us could be envious of. The innocence is unmatched and unscathed. But do I need to compare myself with my pet; of course I don’t mind doing that, at least she teaches me to be peaceful while eating, which none of us are. Our TV’s would be on, or our cell phones would keep ringing (My Black Berry Messenger would never stop at that particular time I think).

Are we really an intelligent creature of GOD??

Rationalizing the prospect of deserving to be cherished has to happen, sooner than later….






2 comments:

  1. JASMEEN DUGAL

    hmmm couldn't beat the frustrations of a normal day at work... yes I'm working on christmas too that's me... well my server is upgrading so i could not update my website www.explosivefashion.in for 24 hours ... after a loooong wait i finally do and wrap up for the day wondering what to wear tonight to the party ... and suddenly PING!!!!! the website finished updating and all my day's work vanished ... and my back-up i had trashed :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man is an infinite circle whose circumference is nowhere, bt the centre is located on one spot,
    & God is an infinite circle whose circumference is nowhere, but whose center is everywhere........!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!