Searching...
Sunday, May 27, 2018

So Many Of It All


So many regrets,
So many mistakes,
So many around,
So many checkmates,
So many tears,
That keep me drowned,
So many spears,
That keep coming around.


So many miles,
I walked alone,
So many days,
Since I was born,
So many questions,
Went unanswered,
So many places,
I wanted to wander.


So many mornings,
Full of haze,
So many moments,
None bigger than a maze,
So many sips,
Of coffee I hate,
So many views,
I never wanted to date.


So many curses,
That live within me,
So many innocents,
Inside me plea,
So many words,
That I want to say,
So many defeats,
That turned me into clay.



So many voices,
So many lips,
None that could support,
None that won’t flip,
So many ushers,
That walk by me,
So many hands,
That won’t show me,
So many gone,
So many to come,
So many of me,
Still remain to burn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!