Searching...
Sunday, February 21, 2010

I fear !!


I Fear of the situation,
Future that might be,
I would want to walk alone,
and might not be allowed to see.

The destiny of time will change the course that I live,
I would be seen as someone different, unwanted; like a disgusted cliff,
Strange would be my eye shadows, strange would be my hand,
My so called upcoming days would not I am assuming, be grand.

I would take a crutch and try to lift my leg,
I would fail and fail again and for mercy I would beg,
Look around for light and then scream in pain,
Fall down and look above, thinking all this time, what did I gain ?

I fear the situation which I can foresight now,
I fear of that devil for whom unwontedly I know I would bow,
Strangled and tight, my breathe would find hard to breath
I would be helpless and alone, I would have none to cherish from my breed.

I fear that situation of growing old and being separated,
I fear the feeling of being dependent, and treated as abandoned,
I fear the wrinkles in time and want them to go away,
I fear my future of old times, I fear for the past made of clay.

I would have no glory to remember and no signs to see,
I would be sitting alone on a bench and miss the hue of tree
I will have people around walking and denying my presence to full
I would then recall the moments of my past, and deep inside I would drool.

I fear to see the one I want to share my time with,
I would be lying if I say I would get it, it all now just seem too remote; like a cursed myth
So I will need to learn to pass my days doing nothing and feeling nothing,

The agony of me being alone with me someday, finally will be hurting.
But I want to know how it would end and the trauma of it,
For that if I have to fear, I would fear then- so be it !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!