Searching...
Monday, February 1, 2010

The pain I couldn't stand !!

I see her,
Facing brutality in the dark,
there is a desire,
to make the future sharp
bruised and beaten she can't find a way out
and she doesn't want to shout
she fears she stumbles
the scene seems like a love's drought

I see her
getting targeted
this false sense of maturity is creepy
which tells her to be down and ties her down deeply
beneath my bedsheet all covered i try to show her hope
she smiles with all the pain she can hide,
her tears are as fearsome as giantic tsunamis tide.

I see her
stil gathering that courage to stand
she knows luck will toss the coin which could be all season grand
but the coin might not have a side of a green tree
horrifying she could smell but she is far away from victory.

I cry,
not for help
but feeling her pain
I fail to stand beside and offer a hand
I feel the guilt from within and my soul is nothing but hot sand
I can't raise the bar of life
am i the reason she is not able to survive ??
I guess it's because of me so I decide
that time is up for me to say good bye
I want people to know but that I loved you mom
I couldn't see you getting hit daily in that hell like home

So i decide I would close my eyes and never open again
I am your son who is a part of your soul ..how can i see you in so much of PAIN !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!