Searching...
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19th: Notes that I write

For it was a beautiful evening, however, the night seemed long and hard to pass by. An evening nap cursed me enough and made sure that I would not be able to sleep for long; even when done with my reading of the book that I started today.

With my pet taking a round in the house (that I could somehow see in the dark hall of the house) it was all sinking deep inside with eye lids getting wet in between. Reasons were unknown and all I needed at that immediate moment was a friend to talk to – with no surprises- found none.

Did not like the clouds around and their try to hide the full moon…

Lazy enough not to get up and switch on my laptop I went to the notes section in the phone that I carry and started typing the conversation that I would have had with any human being if at all there was any to be around.

And these are the excerpts with no real flow, no real theme and no editing….

Unknown Friend: The clouds shower a blissful feeling! A feeling so pure, a feeling so full of longing! Longing to be with someone who knows you, someone who can see through the layers and wrap you with a feeling of warmth and care.

Me: For clouds to be pure the haziness has to be separated, for purity can not have the elements of dark, lights on the dark are a replica of a try that hides behind it...longer the better…painful though.

Unknown Friend: Yes, longer the better for they help in the mystery of beautiful things. The mystery you hold, the mystery so tormenting that the pain becomes so beautiful because it makes the soul speak!  The language that is so pure that it can make one weep and express to the others.

Me: I like when its silent, last night too, while standing in the balcony and seeing the moon struggling to mark its presence from behind the clouds, I could see the essence of it...its try to be here with us but clouds love themselves and want the lights to be behind...for when they cry it would be just the touch not the sight...silence can not be heard or seen - it could be just 'felt’.

Unknown Friend: Feelings ... knowing... listening... a sensation lost! A sensation so meaningful yet can't be heard... A feeling that makes you want to jump out of your skin.. See the realm beyond... See the beauty and feel the longing of a broken heart! Oh moon my beautiful companion why do you make it so hard ... I want to live a dream and you break my heart?

Me: Darling, me the moon I am breaking your your dream...but what about mine? We all need it all but what about the one who keeps giving...my pain behind the grey ones is unseen for my marks seen by you on camera are the scars on my soul...for I belong to the whites which all can paint but I ...for me...remain colorless…

And then I fell asleep….


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!