Searching...
Sunday, June 26, 2011

For the heck of it !!

Two months and five days is not that big a break from blogging; or is it? Anyhow the gap has been there and as is obvious in every writing set, that gap brings new things out….

Wrong!!

Let me give you a string to hold and so that you get the vibe right of this one. For now, I am under a suspicion, yup you heard right – Suspicion. And that actually is a self imposed one, and its termed as ***Willing to know***?
Not that I doubt who I am and what I am becoming, but there is a dilemma, which is failing to give a name to itself. May be the sequence can help us understand.... lengthy but would need some scores on this one

September 27th 2009- Joke
leave the night let's come to the future,
My side face turns around and thinks who is life's best inhuman tutor,
I don't want to learn good things to feel the choke,
I want to give back with interest, to people who think I am Just a Joke.
Rewind, fast forward, pause and play,
I am my own artist to create my own fate with Clay,
OK, there are too many playing a part in this too,
so let me take care of them and I will come back to you.

September 28th – 2009… Sarcastic Existence
So what do we get...what do we achieve?
It still is a question to be answered from this world’s bigger chief
I like people looking at me staring at me...I look different.. that makes the crowd enhance....
Well nothing else contributes in your life...than your original..Sarcastic Existence.

September 28th 2009 – Decision
Music of those kids than cheer me up
I crossed that village where my past grew up
I was taught to run one leg tied in that scorching heat
I ran.. i won... I told you .. i will not quit!

October 2nd 2009 – Standing Alone
I'm standing unmoved UN-bothered, I know it's coming to an end, I don't want to trust the fate, I m strong I'll make it bend,
I'm standing with my hand in the other hand, it's me who's supporting Me I guess, feels slippery even to me, like...a rough..deserted area with Sand,

October 3rd 2009- Take this
Venting of emotions they say can happen through words... Well the most I hate ..about Myself ..is that I write... Won't like to do it ...if given a choice.. ... TAKE THIS !!!
I am going to go somewhere soon... never return to see My past...thEy have broken My region... They broken my country.. I m involved with them... TAKE THIS !!!!

October 6th 2009 – Topic
They say we need young people involved in Politics
Is that a guarantee for better growth?? Better economic statistic???
I don't drool over the past and give a damn to people who are sleeping
I want them to wake up.. i have a process in Mind.. and that IS My TOPIC !!!

November 11th 2009 – Puzzle
 I who continued to be alone writing happy taste poetry,
Yes rhymes written by her laughter than, still are empty,
As morning dawn left and water shore starts gripping,
An evening ended with harmony rhyming and according.

November 20th 2009 – Walking back
Remember how you succeeded in achieving the success you boast of,
 It was me and my closed eyes, which were the helping hands if you recall,
But then I did not like to be the aloof one anymore,
I was petrified, while I was aside, nonexistent like at shore
The sheep’s and fishes’ with tiny presence would look larger
I couldn’t dare to go near the water and see my reflection, like an Achilles’ heel of an archer.

February 28th 2010- Commitment
I stand now and desire to be felt
My emotion are on the dream horse of reality and doesn’t want to be held,
I like it the way it is and hate the terminology to descent
Yes …I want to tell all…I like it ..this life of “commitment”

May 16th 2010 – Party Invitation
This is him and this is what he has been
Un-predictable, and a past tense which has to obscene
That’s why I am the moderator of this event
Which would facilitate his accounts to be settled, they have nothing but these unforgiveable sins
Come over and be the witness of the death of this lover, which we promise to be cruel
Come in couples and bring friends along, after all your presence makes the difference, it has to be grand, needs a mass approval.

January 20th 2011- Party Invitation 2
It’s time to re-write the poetry and slit that lover again,
It’s time to bring the graves to justice with the help of tearful rain,
I open the door and document the party invites to call you upon and laugh,
I now roll out the sms, emails and phone calls to show the demise and its downward graph.

December 29th 2010- Foggy Morning
How many of you would wait for ‘your girl’ on the road side when she has left you standing there and frisking away with that guy who underwent exploring her body when she was down and out drunk and dusted? I did and I was exposed wasn’t I? The worst place to get exposed is not public but to you, the weak meeker side, which spells negative vibes around you, which takes long to break.

April 19th 2011- Notes that I Write
Me: I like when its silent, last night too, while standing in the balcony and seeing the moon struggling to mark its presence from behind the clouds, I could see the essence of it...its try to be here with us but clouds love themselves and want the lights to be behind...for when they cry it would be just the touch not the sight...silence can not be heard or seen - it could be just 'felt’.

Unknown Friend: Feelings ... knowing... listening... a sensation lost! A sensation so meaningful yet can't be heard... A feeling that makes you want to jump out of your skin.. See the realm beyond... See the beauty and feel the longing of a broken heart! Oh moon my beautiful companion why do you make it so hard ... I want to live a dream and you break my heart?

April 28th 2011 – Letter to myself
As and when I closed my eyes, I saw few blurry images which were hauling as if they are repenting the loss of someone they loved, someone they cherished and someone they did not want to let go. However, was it someone or something – that is what I wanted to know and this time – I just got lucky!

What we don’t see when trying to is when we miss but our imaginations are stronger than visuals and my journey to my loneliness and sit somewhere unseen was my visualization and now I could see hundreds of me, thousands of me and then countless was what I could count.

July 10th 2010 – The Interpreter
There were countless days, wherein he would lock down himself in his room and keep sketching those spreadsheets. Tears, foliage, love, fervor, detestation, fidelity, shrine, funerals, vows, confessions, chapters, and exhaustion; they all remained black and with time they became stronger.

Date_______ FINAL WORLD…
All said and done, I was your lover, but you have moved on but ironically still claim to love me. A person always falls when sailing in two boats. I am just trying to save you and keep you happy and for that I have to move out and I would do that if that could keep things simple for you. I know it would be tough but I also know it would hurt bad…so bad that I would cry every moment I would not be sleeping. But for you I WOULD TAKE IT.
I bid good bye and surrender everything I had. Thank you for loving me as I also loved …..And love you……."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!