Searching...
Friday, July 1, 2011

Conversation away from the Rain

June 15h as it was, the night started turning a little cold and gave the feeling of respite (really?). The silence of the mood inside was waiting for a venting window, and guess (your) god heard the plea for once (for a change).

It started raining and instantly out came a line on the social networking bimbo website Facebook – little did I know what it is bringing with it….

The one liner turned into a conversation that would inhale its presence in the sighs that were invisible (obviously a little modified down below) … here it is for your kind perusal

SV- Now that the rain drops are falling, the tears have got the shelter.

SB- And now when the rain drops fall, tears don't need to shy…

SV- Well said…

SB- And a smile is just round the corner... fuck it. Let’s cry' lemme enjoy this moment, as it may die. Death is the ultimate, ultimate truth that i can’t deny. everything comes n everything goes. Fuck its raining. Why the fuck do I cry?

SV- For the smirk to spread, tears have to rule. Fr the scars tovanish skin has to go wet, to recreate to reshape to re-organize and to re born. Let me cry n not be seen, away from you and away from me.

SB- For the smirk to spread all I need is you, for the tears to rule, all I need is you. Scars are to be ignored yet they stay, there will be nothing that would reborn, re create, re shape, all I keep doing is ignore them jus like I ignore you now.

SB- For the drops are burning now n they are slitting me, ignored by you I go hollow, let me re incarnate n get a new face, let me come back to....you is all I plea

SB- I wont come back to you ever, all u get is my imagination my love... no no you wont get me. No!

SV- Let it be, for now, I go on a quest for a new land or hand that would gather all of me!!

SB- Go now like always. Like all you can ever do! Get the fuck out. Go n fuck yourself you fuck face…

SV- I leave now disrespected, back to the rain ...the shelter to my tears

SB- Get the fuck out as it is going to rain here as well.

SV- Let it lose its strings, be free

SB- Thank you for letting me be…

SV- I want you to survive as I love your identity and its essence

SB- I don’t know about you. But I think I will get under the rain now. Good bye my dear, it was nice knowing you, I hope I forget you. 

SV - And I hope I forgive u from sharing my shelter...my den, my fort...hope I forgive u

SB- ‎............................................

SV- We will meet again, in some other monsoon...keep it blank till than...



1 comments:

  1. Either you have super interesting friends or you have a lot of time in your hands to come up with this

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!