Searching...
Monday, October 10, 2011

Pray to God - Only to Rip


Here we are (again) talking about the losses that one has to endure. For, this time it has brought more heartache than ever!

When we are young, we all remain the same (child a-like child) to an extent, till we start feeding on man-made food, whilst the changes try to catch up on us fast. In between our plays of pranks, we start living to what economic pundit’s say i.e. “human wants are unlimited, the moment one gets satisfied another crops in”.

But, amid all of it and the relations that has betrayed me, I personally have one satisfaction –that, I can count my friends and their faces remain clear to my eyes even when it’s all blurry. 

However, where I lose is, when I am proved to be of no help.

And if I was to pray to your so called God today, this is what I would pray today-

“We have shared a strange love and hate relation, haven’t we? I have come across your steps many a times and you have been celebrated in my house a lot of times. However, it is your act of indecency and inhumanity that took me away from you, not to mention the low dignified personality that you are. The reason people have belief in you (most of them) is because they are afraid of you, scared of going against you. Against you? When you made this world, you gave us the brain to do things and invent things that would be deemed valuable in human race. We invented what existed and were unexplored, but why do we get punished by your calamities, with a verdict that says – Wrong deed!”

“Quote me when I say, that It Always Is You, who give us the options, and if what we choose is wrong than shouldn’t the creator, be deemed responsible for it, instead of the one who execute the act? In sanity’s dictionary it would be like that. Today, I talk to you as you have taken away a life (nothing new for you) but that life did not belong to you, it belonged to a mother who was experiencing motherhood for the first time and was elated with the fact, that she would have a baby soon. And what do you do? You go ahead and curse the life to be called dead within months of belongingness. How easy and convenient it is for your butt to sit and order for whatever you wish, ehh!”

Shrugging off the people hearing me, I continue…

“What could possibly be wrong, in a mother trying to conceive a baby and see him/her come out of her body and become a part of her life? What could possibly be wrong, in a mother trying to feel the kicks of the baby that by doing so says; Mum I love you? What could possibly be wrong, in a mother trying to be all that a child wants her to be and carry them around with pride and affection? If you find anything wrong in that God, than I would not mind flushing you in the dirtiest corner that you have given many of the lives to live in as an option that is compulsive, for then you would know what life means our here.”

My prayers are never and will never be to bow down for you; you remain out-casted GAWD, now and forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!