Searching...
Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 28th First Up…

December 28 First Up…
Having finished my weekend (Saturday) at a friend’s place drinking and dancing with few known and unknown people, I saw the signs of me returning to be what I was. At least I thought it to be like that.

It was astonishing to see the unknowns getting so cozy and living the life and well, who knows who sneaked into whose pants and panties lol. We would leave that for the imaginations to visualize though. What I liked was the conversation I had with my buddy the next day, when we went to rest up in the bed for sometime after cleaning the dark black coloured floor, which was white till last night. We talked at length about how the past from his life got him so disconnected from humans and feelings that at times he felt that he has turned into inhuman. And I could so feel the same for me.

The reasons for saying I love you were discussed and what I re-gathered in my mind was that there are not many a counting numbers, that you could think of, as to when did you say I love you ‘by heart’. And we could count it. Who were the rest then?

I was in love; yeah right, surprising huh; whatever! Yeah so I met this girl who would be all saint like satvik pretending one, who would always say(before being in relation) that I don’t want to be touched, only to be found later, that  this is what she loves the most.  

A die hard dancing and drinking fan she would go out once, again prior meeting to me, with her friends (a guy and a girl) with the guy supposedly in love with her. How cute!!

So, as I said, she went out had few drinks and got drunk (knocked out?) And when she gets up next day she finds that she is in her friend’s clothes; the guy I mean, in his house. Shocked (as told) she asked him who it was, as the guy used to stay with few other roomies. The answer was ’Me’.

Knowing that she has been tasted in the night, she still took a sigh of relief that for god’s sake it was just him not someone else. What followed was the denial of having any relationship with him, as the gal wanted to date me. But to her inner sense the guy still remained innocent as it was just a mistake he did and apologized for. I wish I could rip of some girls clothe and still be termed as ‘good friend to be with for the rest of the life’.

Ohhh how lucky could I be, to get such a wonderful girl. Then the months flew by and fast. I had one amazing relation, both good and bad and finally broke up on the grounds that she had started dating someone else, even though she was in so called relationship with me. Sex, and sex is all what it was left for and meant it seemed.

But, the primary reason to hate her came when she told me that at least Karan, that guy who APOLOGIZED for sneaking in her undies, was a better guy then me to be friends with at least. Lol… I was so blessed with an uncommon heart, which I realized at that point of time, as I felt the minimal fuss with it and winked and moved. Priyanka Chaudhary, the model of the models lol that is what the name is and guess what…

Someone just got ripped again!!

Inhuman?? Yes we are!!





2 comments:

  1. Could soooo relate to this one. Dude there lies no better satisfaction than standing up tall for urself. I kno where this is coming from, was there while all this was happening but curiosity is killing me for i wish to kno where this is gonna lead ;) HighFive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna lead to unveiling of; As Gerard Butler says 'THE UGLY TRUTH' lol !!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!