Searching...
Monday, October 5, 2009

TOPIC ....

I want to write today but don't have a topic
and write about everything I could
I want to represent as many as i Can
So I move on ...I know I would.

I saw a child growing up and becoming a teacher,
BAD idea... they earn nothing in life.. less then a road side preacher
So I hate the Idea of people becoming Educational Motivator
I am against it ... and that .. Is My TOPIC.

They say we need young people involved in Politics
Is that a guarantee for better growth ?? better economic statistic ???
I don't drool over the past and give a damn to people who are sleeping
I want them to wake up.. i have a process in Mind.. and that IS My TOPIC !!!

A little friend had a problem speaking...stammering they call it
he was subdued and a center of joke for those hypo crates
I was amused and took a duty to protect
I would stand tall for what I can change.. and that IS My TOPIC !!!

Work Place is supposed to be holy and worshiped
But I see people taking bribe and humiliating elders
My brain bursts...I feel distressed
I would change the society through My Pen and that IS My TOPIC !!!

Inability to be loved by few is common I assume
I ain't different I am also standing alone... people maintain distance big as a room
I for a change would love Myself and be happy
To see the glitter in my eyes is a ambition.. and that IS My TOPIC !!!

So as I told I don't have a companion to help me along
I think I would choose and select but can't afford to be Wrong
I m going away to travel and look in Millions
Find a innocent heart and help it grow.. and that IS My TOPIC !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!