Searching...
Friday, October 2, 2009

Take this !!!

i some how got some feelings inside Me sitting right now that the place we stay in is nothing but a place made out of hypocrates.


I feel disgusted and restless, disturbed and broken, I recall those bloody moments which I saw on Television sitting at home and then hate Myself for not doing anything about it...I knew I am a Bloody hypocrate.


We say We are patriotic and We can do anything for country...Well BULLSHIT when people die places why the fuck I don't take the initiative to go and help them. EXCUSE ... I have responsibility...Well then if I can see seomeone dieing in Riots and in tsunamis and and still hold My head and look at them, stare at them and feel like being poked and pinched and bruised and what do I DO ??? Nothing !!! TAKE THIS !!!


Well I am common so is My tied up heart and limited brain... I try to fight for My Existence and then still think i can make a differene.... I ain't ....TAKE THIS !!!!


Take this for a reason that I hate being seen in public ...within people who are Well to do ... health and wealth wise...and i try to be their replica... I am not.. TAKE THIS !!!!


I then try and match people to their poweress and fail to be even 10 % of their dominance.. I am limping... TAKE THIS !!!!


My eyes... they are embarrassed ...they can't cry for me...they are dead...fucked up and dry.. TAKE THIS !!!!


I maKe a fist.. and bang it on the floor.. I Wanna hurt myself and love that pain.. I m scared... I don't do it... TAKE THIS !!!!


I remember people I loved and I wanted to be with.. I was kicked on My fate's Ass....what did I do ?? I choked.... TAKE THIS !!!


i shiver from the vibes of mY fake attitude... it shows me My real picture and me as a joker... I can't even make you smile though.... TAKE THIS !!!


Venting of emotions they say can happen through words... Well the most I hate ..about Myself ..is that I write... Won't like to do it ...if given a choice.. ... TAKE THIS !!!


I am going to go somewhere soon... never return to see My past...thEy have broken My region... They broken my country.. I m involved with them... TAKE THIS !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!