Searching...
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Standing Alone

“I'm standing on the moon, with nothing left to do, with a lonely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you,

I'm standing on My dreams, with nothing left to cherish, I see darkness around me, but I got a little Blemish,

"I'm standing on Your tears, with the guilt of Me hurting you, I know I can't live anymore, I am dead..i won't get through,

"I'm standing on the pain,which I know is not mine, I will have to keep it with Me but, As I was My own partner in the Crime.

" I'm standing on the hush, with the words unspoken, I can't see anything which I can explain, I do have a heart..but its all broken,

"I'm standing on that little graveyard ground, can't see any movement from anyone, they all seem to be familiar but, seems life has taken a full circular round,

"I'm standing sometimes on giggles, believing they are meant for Me, can't see them addressing me any which way, there isn't any hue from any green tree.

I'm standing unmoved UN-bothered, I know it's coming to an end, I don't want to trust the fate, I m strong I'll make it bend,

I'm standing with my hand in the other hand, it's me who's supporting Me I guess, feels slippery even to me, like...a rough..deserted area with Sand,

"I'm standing for tears which don't fall, strange it might sound, i want to win and i know I will, if not by running,,,I will crawl,

I'm standing with my head held low, heavy with disturbance, I shake it to overcome the abundance of hits, I tried believe you me... but it fails to glow,

"I'm standing to say good bye, I know i can't take it any more, this is for you this is for me, I wanna go away ... Alone... I wanna Cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!