Searching...
Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Dream Family !!!

My Dream Family...


My Grand father,
Silent and true
Tell Me good stories, and in life take me through.

My Grand Mother,
Heart Touching, Sacred Soul,
Love me Day & Night, never Push me in Hole.

My Uncle,
Who Would care for My father,
And for My Family as a whole,
Turn Red when I am Wrong,
And kick me away like football.

My Father,
I want him to support me when I am down,
I want him to cheer me, and give me his Love's Crown.

My Mother,
Full of Maternity nothing else,
Understand those words of eyes, Which I couldn't speak..couldn't tell.

My Sister,
She should be like a friend,
Who doesn't believe in old trend,\be my Power and my Soul,
help me in achieving my every goal.

My Brother,
Who stands by me,
understand my pain,
Do all possible things
resulting in some gain.

My Girl Friend,
Special, Simple, cheering, adorable,
She would be my all,
I'll feel like dieing without her ,
With her support, I'll be on a role.

My Wife,
Should be the one who's My Girl-Friend.

All in All,
Love, Feelings, Emotions, Trust, Desire, Care, Beliefe ....

All these forms my family,
God,

Can't you create it ???

When you do,
IF ever You,
Do send me in Between them
So that, I can no more give you the Blame....

That...

I AIN"T LOVED !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!