Searching...
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No IDea !!!

A line which describes u better then me ??? Not that I know of !!! Quality which keeps u above me ?? not that I know of !!! Eyes which gets stuck on u ...more then me ??? not that I know of !!! Drool word coming to u MORE ??? NOT THAT I KNOW OF !!!

Education gets you success ??? Not that I know of !!! Diplomacy guarantees growth ?? Not that i know of !!! hard work pays every time tasting sweet t??? not that i know off !!! Every one who has talent will be famous ?? NOT THAT I KNOW OF !!!

Relations helps you go strong ?? not that I know of !!! Friends stand for you in difficulties ??? not that i know of !!! your Shadow is to be your best companion ??? not that I know of !!! Grin can make you forget ??? NOT THAT I KNOW OF !!!

I stand on road and look for light ??? not that I know of !!! I go Mute & with silence have fight ??? not that I know of!!! those street light is a house for poors ??? not that I know of !!! Money bought me My fate ??? NOT THAT I KNOW OF !!!

I suppose I am no where ??? not that I know of !!! I envy Myself and Envy You ??? not that I know of !!! I will rise from My ashes and win ..but did I lose ?? not that I know of!!! I surrender and stop it here ??? NOT THAT I KNOW OF !!!

1 comments:

 
Back to top!