Searching...
Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Give Me A Home...

In the roads of silence; as we sleep,
The moments forgotten during our weep,
They haunt back to remind of the wealthy yesterday,
And then the torture of today; that's made of clay!

The walkers pass by, they hardly notice me,
But there is nothong to blame, or I would rather be,
Drunk as I am by my pain, I look at them,
For a glance of mercy, if I could claim!

Summers come and summers go,
The roadside house of mine, is dying to glow,
But the light evades and walks away; she the slut,
Smirking with sarcasm, sleeps in its cool and comfi hut.

I have few pictures, they taunt me with ease,
Someone come to me, and take them away please,
They stare at me, and I see the victory of few,
In this deadly winter that makes me shiver....
Most consider, my tears to be dew!

How have I been, how I want,
One wish if I had, that someone would grant,
I would tell them to hear me, alone at peace,
Expecting some resort, that would never tease!


But, as it seems, I am still on roads,
The shelter of yesterday's is beginning to close,
Its getting old, weak, hollow and un-friendly....
Some one please, give me a home!

2 comments:

  1. awesome poetry sandeep. Its really a heart weeping situation, when a person once who led a lavish life...is now even struggling to live life. twist and turn of fortune...and we are mere puppets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that @Jiggyasa .. but isn't that the fun part of life too.. getting punched and getting up again ?

      While we might cry at times... but the heart just keeps pumping hope doesn't it?

      Delete

 
Back to top!