Searching...
Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mistake once made !!

Take the math of the logics and drive a equation
Make everything wrong and make wrong the situation
Count the relations less trustworthy and deduct the emotions
Make every possible thing possible for screwing the word “devotion”.

Application of mind and soul; so much to think about unwontedly
Lets unleash hell on self’s, waiting for ages desperately
Thousand, hundred or millions let the summary be as high as cry
Pour down the world into hatred make every sensitive thing dry.

Come here give me a hand in this tough question of talking to humans
They are altruistic and they are someone I want to forget about in all aspirations
Water, fire, air or bronze mix the material and make something new
This world is a place of hypocrites, its dooms day has been long…but due.

I fell in love is what I made you believe,
I did; I regret and I plea
Let me be me and love myself
I want to destroy your presence now and that should be my god now My Ali.

Look around, the bunch of so called civilized fools busy honking
Move forward I want to change it and make the scenery mourning
Oh yes; change the way change will happen and create chaos
Rough end of road is what they deserve, not any lip full of gloss.

Astonishing I still can’t smile nor can cry
Let me stand again with you and take the math of logics little high
Add remove and divide the creatures created and make them submit
Hold my hand and give me your strength now, for their worst I am about to hit.

Take this curse forever and let them be what they should
I will be waiting again if things change and make it worst, and it would
I am separated by the ones who think they thrive
I am the monster they shouldn’t have awaken and never awaken barbaric side of vibe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!