Searching...
Monday, October 25, 2010

I ask for Forgiveness

All right, I have not been good, a little arrogant, adolescent, rash and thoughtless. I broke the expectations barricades and the road travelled after that, was not something I desired for. But then I did and it is an episode of the story, which would for long be a haunting partner of my crime committed.

If I bring back the memories of that day, or I shall say, the night, there would be mortification, glitches, and an obvious culpability attached to it. However, knowing what I know you, I know you would hear me, and as far as understanding goes; I leave it on you.

There have been instances in my life, wherein I have believed that I have achieved a lot, and if I talk materialistic part of it then may be yes I have. However, the venom of the life is that the penchant of being with someone eludes me, knowingly or unknowingly.

I met you, and I met few friends, and then I met the long lost one too, a perfect time to break free, do you agree?  Though it could be used as an excuse to be happy, well, I guess I do need excused for being happy, as the quantity always is outweighed by the term seclusion.  Though, when I see you things tend to be a little different or are it is just my perception; answer to this is only with you.

I cried hugging an old friend, I cried hugging a new friend, I cried in front of an unknown and I cried in front of me.  The words ‘I want to die’, if I confess honestly, then I would say that I did not mean that, as I want to be with you, Live life and love (be loved). The alcohol, the drama and the wit of the night, stretched out my inner side, which remains scrawny and void thinking that you are going away, and by no means have I wanted that to happen.

So I did what I did….Un-knowingly…

The mirror, the bed, the empty balcony and the slowly rising sun all seemed to be my enemy to take my time with you away from me and wanted to excuse them from existing. I am nostalgic to the feeling of dedicated to one, and the one is you, the plea of the time is to give me the chance to rectify, rectify what I have put in disarray …

I want to apologize for humiliating you and making you feel ill at ease because of me, for that is the last thing that I want, if you can then do let me be again …WE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!