Searching...
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wanted a Legacy

It wasn’t long ago, that I used to assume that I would be a successor to the legacy, which I inherited in my dreams.

Dreams?

Yeah, the world of illusions, where the wanted becomes a reality and the tension of losing also increases, by the time the dawn wants to open its arm. Well, reasons of it happening and non-happening depended on a lot of external affairs, with no offence to the internal fear. Now, the legacy itself had a diluted attachment to it…the valuation of surrounding was always high, which was not what it was meant to be, not at least at the practical side of life.

However, there would always be ifs and buts to the whole cycle, if I might call it as life. Most of the time the propaganda is not the culprit, but the accepted wisdom of brain, which dwell below the hat, is what survives being accountable.  Ironic, that still it is considered to be the best of what we humans have.

I for once would have wanted to argue and sit aside taking the corner for the element called heart; but no I would not as by time I now realize one simple thing; it just is not worth it!!

My dreams were free souls of a solemn father figure, dyed horse of likings, the layers of mother earth and the virtue of self being. But do they come true? Do they survive? Pretty tricky, yet so simple!! Once the skies open their horizons to bid adieu to the night bird ‘Owl’ and welcome (unwillingly at times) the chirping birds, the mammoth task for realizing what you saw when you were asleep, could be a little daunting and haunting.

Try?

So, when I talk that I used to assume, I would be a successor to the legacy, which I inherited in my dreams, the point to notice is the word ‘used to’ with abstracted will and dedication, forgone and not missed but somehow dwells in past.

Realizing that I had to be at my prime by now, and not be derivative to the people I so would have hated to be from, but then I am now…

They say I am good, well, I thought I was the best, they told I was opulent, but I had patches on the silk forum, the extraneous tasks of judging me, was assigned to the soul cursing humans around me, who wouldn’t know who I am and still tell me what I am.

But yes I have conceded one legacy beautifully and with fulfillment and that is to breathe with myself and know who I am…

Dreams I tell you…Dreams...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!