Searching...
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A small Lengthy Conversation !!

I remember telling you earlier about my desire to sleep with good looking eyes, words and smile. I also remember telling, that sex is essential but has to be discreet to make it count and be prized. So why don’t we talk about the most sensuous experience, I have ever had in my life in terms of feeling a woman deep from inside?

I met this charming girl who had an engrossing presence about her. Sharp eyes, andcurvaceous body tat would make any guy, lean on knees and beg for more vision of her from inside. That’s when I realized that the art of god is so well defined in the body of a woman, that I fail to stop myself from falling hard for it and cherishing it if I happen to own it.

OWN!! It might sound like a dominating word to love a seduction full belonging of a female, but when you get that feeling of possession over it, that’s when you surrender to it and its presence; mesmerizing is the right word to describe the art of picture perfect.

Her voice over the phone absorbed me with her so hard that I forgot that I meant sex to be discreet. Well, not that I think a telephonic conversation regarding sex is not discreet, but then people will have different opinion about it and will have a lot of time to debate about it; later! However, excuse me for being rude; but I have not got any!

So, we will move ahead!!

Her tempting voice slowly invaded my ears like melted glass and cut my soul for giving it all in front of her and that’s when I knew she wanted me to imagine her and her heavenly body. It's not really fair, but neither is life. Imaginations; as we know are much brighter and beautiful than reality. Just like a large gulp of wine, an ample image of cleavage makes brain go in fantasy land. Soon, I was failing to take my eyes (of inner senses) away from her.

 However, I also had to make sure that I kept it discreet. I told you, it’s on you how you show it to be. And I knew I could!! When she slowed down the pace of her pearl like smirk, her toned and intimate low voice made me go crazy and feel “I want you”.  She moved ahead then and rendered me with those blissful kisses with her breaking breathe and ever so gravity-devoid legs she got me closer to her being and changed my senses for obedience. When she moaned and screamed and pushed me hard, those wires which connected us, felt like God and I thanked them from the deepest core of my heart.

However, no matter even if I felt like getting away, I failed to stop imagining myself again to pull her near me. As I moved faster to love her hard, I could feel her orgasm falling out, but also her desire to continue and not to stop. Oh god!! Is this the heaven for love making or I am being ruled by this charmer. And then I could feel the greedy Satan who would defy the ruling to move out of the house and make it his own den.

In my vision, I achieved the feeling of two bodies lost together, in between themselves to achieve one common goal; Sex which was Discreet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!