Searching...
Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thinking how it would be !!


As I sit on the roadside,
Sipping the tea that is sweet; excessively,
There goes the siren board,
For the change to happen,
Amid it, my thoughts start crossing now the crossroads that are dry and torturous,
For the little one to raise its head and prepare for one final adieu!
Cornered almost here and there is not something that can be cherished!
It sure can’t be…
However, what it does give is birth to few new words,
That would be spelt right and convey, what has to be conveyed
For the day is near and it’s coming fast,
For me to speak and speak my heart out,
For the ones who are guilty and the ones who are culprits,
It might not sound good or might sound a little atrocious,
But that’s how it stands now and the ladder keeps gaining the steps.
Grey faces,
Hostile eyes,
Glasses that is hard to see through,
That forms the civilization that I would address,
Embark towards glory and respite – for the receiver that I know I so want to be,
Writer- yes we are!
And to keep the tag alive I would give it my best
Ehh ehh- my tea is about to get over,
And the sweetness is too,
For the sour to recite its presence and be loud to get through,
Walking slowly back to my cabin,
I vow to choose the quality of words that would stand out,
The farewell – where I would not waste a stare!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!