Searching...
Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Teacher, My Hero

“Have you ever had any education about this subject; English, in your whole life.”

Stinging words, yes! But, for some reason, these did not hurt me much! After all, truth was spoken for the first time to me in the education domain, and well, just to let you know, those words came from my class teacher; Mrs. Kanda, in 12th standard.

Great Teachers, Inspirational People, Education

I am not saying I was the brightest of minds when it came to studies till my 10th, but as soon as I arrived in Delhi, leaving the memories of my small town in Rajasthan behind me, during the first month of schooling, I realized that I wasn’t the dumbest either. All I needed to do was, concentrate a bit on what’s being talked about in the class and I could grasp it. Rather easily actually!

Believe it or not, I was a shy guy (I still consider myself one), who did not know how to construct two sentences together and make some meaning out of it. But those words from Kanda Ma’m (as we used to call her), changed my mind and made me determined to change everyone’s perception.

Read Full Story Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!