Searching...
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Joke

A Story in the making of a dreadful night,
whispers unspoken people playing with My pride,
Answers not answered My voice with tears is broke,
Am I worth getting someones love, Or Am i just a Joke.

I come back to it, you ask me what
I told you I am telling a story
Story of a Story
not just a luck pulling cart.

leave the night let's come to the future,
My side face turns around and thinks who is life's best inhuman tutor,
I don't want to learn good things to feel the choke,
I want to give back with interest, to people who think I am Just a Joke.

Rewind, fast forward, pause and play,
I am my own artist to create my own fate with Clay,
OK, there are too many playing a part in this too,
so let me take care of them and I will come back to you.

scratch the heat and feel the coolness inside,
Dictation of God seems to be somewhere just a little bit right
phew am I turning good and talking sense,
soon these few seconds will turn into a year hence.

Diversion of things you try is a process to cheat,
You say You hate Me, well that's why our eyes do not meet,
make sure that you know you ain't talking to a ordinary bloke,
I m STUPENDOUS...but somewhere within I am still a joke....!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey Sandeep ;-) I think your poem is beautiful straight from the heart...u have heartbraking?memerising?I think it can be both as u want ppl to know you are something but they are not actuali sen who you u really are but one day they will they sayin they dont love but one day youl find someone who cares and will see who u really are ... If im makin scene ...??correct me if im wrong xx well done anyway xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. life isnt so bad sandeep ..u find good and bad people....its just a matter of time
    things do go wrong...but at the end we always realised whatever happened..happened for best..
    there are reason why some people are nt there in our life...becoz they are not worth...
    That day u realised that u would feel much better !!! believe me dear !!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!