Searching...
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Decision ...

They told I would leak My blood to them
and going to meet My death
i would be surrounded by my failures...only way out would be to cheat
I roared and claimed I won't....and I Will not quit.


That road ahead is blank
and I struggle to open My eyes
I then remember you and the time you loved me...something raising inside...oh...My heart beat..
Now I Know.. I Will not quit


My throat is choking with dry air
AAAghhhh I am on my knees...but i still Pray
Not to God or to the Master chief to help and do it..
I challenge Myself there ..crawl ahead...that means.. I WILL not quit.


Music of those kids then cheer Me up
I crossed that village where my past grew up
I was taught to run one leg tied in that scorching heat
I ran.. i won... I told you .. i will not quit


Under those dark sheets of night
wherein even fear ...fears...and frights...
I decided to write My fate and then greet
I wrote my Destiny which was to say .. I Will not quit.


I demand a ferocious torture that can make Me bend
i wanna go on My knees and then see a new trend
get hurt and bruised and shattered ..take of My meat....
My tongue is dead..so on sand I narrate.. I WILL not Quit.


300 or 600 or let it be 9
I can take on all of them and still remain divine
I come from the place of My self obsessed existence of great feet
I Said from th ebeginning I will not quit.. And I stand and say.. I Didn't Quit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!