Searching...
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chemical

I am a question,
Question made of chemicals and blames,
I then observe my sins,
Want to be oily and good at playing games.


What am I ??
A joke or a Joker
Why can I always be felt good about when I show a smile
Kill me if that’s the case, I don’t want to run now that extra mile.


I don’t and I can’t care for anyone,
That is how I have been universally imaged
I feel the heat inside, I should be thrown away
As I have a soul with the tag “Damaged”


Hate me for being there trying to love you truly,
Push me off, throw some weight on me, please be a bully
I won’t and I stress on “I Won’” ; try and show it again
After 8 years I suddenly remember line of a poem written by me ,
I am a monster , I want all troubles at me to rain.


Destroy my face so people can also start ignoring me
Give me a cut right between my eyes, that’s my heartily please
Take a hammer bang it on my hand and break the bone
Let me have the privilege to go on my funeral of shunning and let me mourn
I was not and I am not the disgust you want to see,
I am the curse which can give you the pain, pain which could be on a spree,
I beg you to make me that cell which can be broken and vanished from the chain,
AGAIN
I am a monster, I want all troubles at me to rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!