Searching...
Monday, March 15, 2010

I do a favor on you !!

At times it becomes a logic not to try and understand
There could be few words which would try to make you bend
Irrespective of what I have been I try to evolve again
And think of not repeating mistakes, never go through the same pain.

I will start from eyes which would go dry and red
Then would check the reality of disposed little shed
Unfortunately I would strive again to feel the magic
I would somehow learn to smile even when situation is tragic.

I would talk about you then and have a heart full of plea
I would sense my helplessness to love you and to make you say you love me
My fingers would shiver when they would touch yours
To be in that dream and still be alone sounds sad and gross

Every ounce of my feelings I had has been bisected, disected and ejected
I am on my knees and I know I have been rejected
I survive for what and love you for what
I wonder and pitty the god why in the world “I” was created.

Let me shout and scream hard to be heard
Let me forget this scenery and make it look blurred
Take the relation and throw it away long
Let me be with the guilt that it was me who was wrong

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!