Searching...
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30th December – Foggy Morning

It’s been two funny days in New Delhi, with lots of moisture and fog but the winter is proving to be tolerable. Or maybe, I remain seated inside my office the whole day plays a trick of me not being able to find out what it feels like on the roads.

It took a little time for me to come back here and write again. Reason? Well, there was only one way traffic of people appreciating my bluntness to speak against the demons from the past. And that gave me very less to burp about !! Then suddenly comes an angel at 3 in the night….

Prior to that I must tell you what happened in the evening. After my daily flexing of muscle in the office I went home; had a cup of tea played with my dog and got up for the gym. While walking towards the iron factory I felt a joint pain, which seemed to be un-ignorable (it has happened earlier also) and I knew this time, that it’s going to tick my gym off for a longer duration then that of a week it used to.

Whatever!!

So I came home and in obvious pain I slept after my dinner. Grunting night as it had to be, I opened my eyes at around 3:20 and saw a message blink on my BB, I saw it and I was happy to see a message from someone who appreciates my writing, but for a change today, she criticized it. 

She writes and I quote “Just read your blog on Priyanka…sorry I did not like it…she is a girl after all and you are exposing her at a public forum…if she was not mature enough…at least you show that na…rest is up to you…I like whatever you write…but this time I did not like it much…”

Phew… the first word was --- Thanks!!

Well, not sarcastic but it has two wings attached to it. One of it is broken as somewhere inside I felt guilty of exposing my ‘used to be girl’ at a public forum and I was also satisfied that I could relate myself to be the inhuman that every successful person is…

But does it mean that I am going to delete that line from the blog? No ways!! If I exposed someone on the blog it hardly matters and half of the population won’t even know who she is, but she ripped me apart in front of her so called close friends and made me look like a fool on streets.

How many of you would wait for ‘your girl’ on the road side when she has left you standing there and frisking away with that guy who underwent exploring her body when she was down and out drunk and dusted? I did and I was exposed wasn’t I? The worst place to get exposed is not public but to yourself, the weak meeker side, which spells negative vibes around you, which takes long to break.

I also remember the same person asking me for reasons to feel, when one does, about the attitude of wanting to cheat your loved ones. Well darling, you cheat only when you are not in love and you are sure that you have no future with the person to whom you pretend to say I love you in private and in public. Or to say the worst, when you only say ‘I love you baby’ when you are having sex; not making love, if I might add.

We will keep exploring the reality and who is what, and I promise you might not agree willingly, but deep inside you know that, what goes around comes around…..




1 comments:

  1. I began to read ur blog.. mid way.. it irked me... n it has before too.. how u openly put forth for all.. moments that only the 2 of u had a right over.. moments never meant to be reiterated to an open forum of all kinds of minds making all kinds of assumptions.. but as I read on.. n imagined being u... waiting on th road side.. i liked th thought of being what I wld nvr dream of being 'inhuman'.... n yet agn.. i wld advise u to let ths go now.. enough has been revealed.. thr is no pain tht can be wiped out by keeping memories alive n in ur aim to demean her 'not being truly in love with you' story, what u truly demean is the strength of a bond that is created by 2 pple, not just one, TWO PEOPLE. Remember.. ur environment is a reflection of who u r.. if u nd to change tht.. u nd to change urself frst.. all are on this planet with karmas to settle... all r here to play their part.. n walk their own paths.. tht was her part.. she was to play it how she did.. n urs was tht u had to b victim... but.. ur karmas kp building with what u do thereon.. so don give in to the devil anymore.. let ths go.. until u dont.. th pain in ur muscle.. in ur heart.. in ur soul.. in the ink in tht pen you write ur past wd.. will b status quo. N as ur good friend.. i want ur pain to go!! xxx happy new year!! change 2011.. drop th pattern... change ur environment..Love u!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!