Searching...
Friday, December 24, 2010

24th December...

All right, in the hustle- bustle of life and the so called tantrum full employees, I start my conversation with you, with an ease of now getting habituated of hearing about me from every second person; especially those whom I haven’t even seen forget about meeting…

Logic:- It is hard to find the truth for me about me as I might be so self centric that I would hear none from the above and think that they are right. But does this give them a right talk and manipulate? Well, my advice; keep the preaching going as you are saving my money for the marketing budget that I might have had to make. And pay the CA’s extra for it…
Did I out fool you?? I bet I did….

I have had a easy day today, till now, which entitles me for some more of the moments that would count for nothing substantial and at times; I feel fine with it. Not every moment is the click that I would like to be heard hard and take a meaning out of it, as they say at times you shall just let it go> And I for once, have never been a disobedient child of the ancestors.

So I will talk to you about more stuff as we get to know each other more and get cranky about things…. For now..

TADA !!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!