Searching...
Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Other Side of Me !!


I can't look into my eyes,
as I am ashamed of what I am,
I feel FUCK I am bad
I feel fucked for why I loved you.

Those eyes, which tell they love you,
they are nothing but a illusion and cheat
there is no feeling called love
you try it ...you burn in heat.

I want to shout ...I want to scream
I can’t...coz I have been ripped
my blood cells are broken
they call for some life
but what they don’t know is that I am dead
I can’t even think to sigh

All of you; get the fuck out of here
I want to hate you and hate myself
be it in a way of silence or way of tear
I wish, I could have been a monster
at least, wouldn’t have got hurt like this
they say they love you
I feel like saying FUCK THIS.

My legs broken, my jaw is out of my mouth
my eye balls are bursting, there is a serious drought
you keep walking ...keep saying people how much you love them
they don’t know nothing about you
I want to tell them you only want to FUCK THEM.

Who cares to listen to me
I don’t hear my own sound
you think you are better than me
well you can suck your own fucking ground.

Hate you bitch ...hate your love
I was a lover...but now I call myself a dove.

Hate you bitch ....hate your love
you made me die...but it was my own chosen curse.

I want to write more, 
I want to say how dirty people are
they aren’t scared to go to any extent to get what they want,
even if it means taking a bloody scar.
A girl says she is pure, 
I say fuck it, vanishing her identity is the only cure,
she says I represent my own pride
well I say chuck it, you are a cost free drive.
I wonder why people who don’t deserve, get all what they admire
why people who have it in them, are left dead with their life’s only desire,
no one can shout they all know it,
they say but all is fair ..I say ...don’t fucking blow it.

I look at myself and I hate my soul,
not that I m bad...but why I can’t be bad
I would get what I wanted for long,
after all even I don’t want to be sad.
But then my monster within raises his head,
and reminds me your soul is already dead,
its a frightening feeling and why I feel so lonely then,
has my blood turned cold...or is it still red.
People say they are attached with me and also few other ones,
well when time comes to haunt; even the good one runs,
Love feelings emotions...they suck,
you would see people saying that...and then with someone else they FUCK,.
I am away ...off from this
I don’t recognize angels, I don’t see any bliss,
Hate you bitch ....hate your love
you made me die..But it was my own chosen curse.

The word was trust, I tried to trust
well now I give up as my mind is about to burst
you say you care for me and you are deeply in love with me
well I say FUCK IT this is a lie and I am not game for it.

My fingers are swelling now ...
they want to continue writing what I feel, but now they also gave up
my pain is too much for even them to explain
who was that FUCKER who said ;NO PAIN NO GAIN.

I am screwed so are you
it’s just myself now, and now I am not blaming you
There is not any possible way that I can say something bad.....
After all I got to respect the love which with you I once had.

But,

You are a Fucker so is your soul
you want to hurt people that’s your only goal
I aint a bird you want to hurt though
I am the one who is standing last in that ROW.

Art, creativity, sublime touch
they can’t walk on their own, they need a crutch
Water pouring down and making me feel wet,
well its my tears which I don’t share ... but I HATE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!