Searching...
Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16th – Firm Handshake…

Hello once again and welcome to the fourth edition of what we normally are used to refer as Ripping!!

Only difference this time is that we would not be taking any names, as this is just a little trumpet blowing as a warning for what can happen in the next ones. My eye sight is weak and I would fail to count the pieces of maze in proper; uh uh, the names are just pieces of maze and I; am running out of time…

Amidst my rampage of knowing drinks and divine the immunity of understanding others got a helping hand and trust me when I say, it’s one of the most seductive one I have come across; but that is for later.

I suddenly recall a song from God Smack ‘Running Blind’ – which tells about a story of non chanting equations of drowning and the ability to swim against the tide. I happen to know 2 similar people who assume (desperately) that their identity is all so loved and liked that they forget that they are leaving a lot of imprints behind and unfortunately this time the doctor just got hold of it.

So poor kids, shall we talk to you the way we promised earlier in the blog and like any other Indian News Paper shall keep your identity anonymous over here. You so wish I should!! The only glitch is that THIS AIN’T ANY FUCKING NEWSPAPER…

Let me offer ‘my hand’ of advice to you; (I am assuming if you have read this then you would know who you are) think again before you speak about me of the facts that you are least aware of. My mental orientation is as atrocious as my mental peace is; and that is very hazardous if I tell you in trouble-free words.

Though, it shall not matter much, and candidly it doesn’t affect me, but the cliché, which I want to understand, is ‘how do you manage to take time out to talk about others?’ Bla-Bla-Bla-Bla and I can carry on digging my middle finger right under your throat and the lungs cut out in small little pieces to show you how much you can bear as a human. Oops; just a scene I so wish I could witness, but, even my visualization is not that bad; is it?

No. 1- Forget about the bed time stories, which I shared with you and No. 2 you shall fast forget about the friendly tone that I showcase; I have managed to keep my head cool up-till 409 words in this blog, but if I would be forced to write down one more under the same theme, there could be an open invite for people to come and see your demise.

For I, have always maintained the forte of gentle handshakes, and I beg, don’t force me to give you a FIRM ONE!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!