Searching...
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Party Invitation -2

It’s time to re-write the poetry and slit that lover again,

It’s time to bring the graves to justice with the help of tearful rain,

I open the door and document the party invites to call you upon and laugh,

I now roll out the sms, emails and phone calls to show the demise and its downward graph.


However, this time we kill the kid inside, that lies with smile,

Let us tear him apart and take away his angelic soul away and that too miles,

Baptism to check the nerves and open the wounds slowly would be done by me,

And when he screams for revival; it would be you who would set him free.


Don’t think for once that we are being atrocious, as you don’t know the story yet,

It was long gone with his troublesome upbringing, that he had to meet his fate,

Rooms on fire and books torn apart; the scenes were perfect for him to grow mad,

Monster in making is what I avoided and hence slitting him for good, and asking you to join hand.


But, for me, I wanted to be fair and give him his chance of revenge, before he falls for ever,

I don’t want him to stand in the court of lord and say that I could not fight for my heart; I could do it never,

So I delayed it long enough for him to take strides and have a merciless hit to equal the equation,

But he proved to be a dove and a loser with no gut, and could only dare in his hallucination…


We end this misery and ask him to step forward and put his neck inline to axe,

I am again falling in love with blood and pain; I can see the wiry smiles in the crowd that is at max,

The last party invitation was for a lover alone and had no identity to talk about,

This time, we go high on volume and I present a kid to you to be heard aloud when he shouts,

Isn’t it amazing what skin and cells can do to us, as you all seem to enjoy the wine standing aside,

Let the party begin now gentlemen, let the slitting ride…    

P.S. here is the link for Part Invitation (First) http://depletedchapters.blogspot.com/2010/05/party-invitation.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!