Searching...
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two Directions...


When I entered in that room,
I knew you were dying,
I was happy and consoled myself,
You won’t see me- won’t see me when I am crying.

I looked back at time when I tried to keep you near,
The last time I remembered telling you; I love you my dear,
But then it was late to recognize fate and its torture to come,
So I prayed to god to give me more and give you less; may be only some.

Our baby would not feel sad, as her mum would not be around,
I would not let your memories die, not let it vanish in soil nor to the ground.
But how do I help the weak me, which wants to submit,
Whole life of mine was devoted to you, love is the only sin I could commit.

Why I and you were the chosen ones to fall apart
Why did god play the game of throwing pins at us; why did we have to be the dart?
Forever it might be or could be for a moment
I am down and rotten.

I will have to take steps that I would find difficult to, without you,
Why did I love you so much that time so fast; atrociously flew?
Here is the deal, and the deal is that I will keep you alive,
I will wait for you to come back, even if I need my loneliness to thrive.

Here is the promise that I will stand for; stand till eternity
I am not falling down, let alone the sins of the gravity...
From what I saw I saw with you,
Rescuing myself from inner me,
For now I walk and walk alone,
Fire or Sand whatever it be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!