Searching...
Monday, August 5, 2013

Life- Made Of Ashes!

Life is full of ashes,
Swept under the carpet of memories,
But divided under the brackets that are known,
Piece by piece they form the puzzle.

When I met you for the first time,
You seemed to have all,
I lost my sanity to blind love,
And that's when, the first ash came out.

But soon it was over, and so were we,
The pictures were tarnished with the fire of rage,
And that's when, the second ash came out.

Now I recite my poems to a brand new soul,
And I remember the pages that I drew with you,
And that's when, the third ash came out.

I live for today, my demon is gasping for breathe,
I don't have the strength in my legs though,
And that's when the fourth ash came out.

A tear dropped in the desert,
Formed a dry patch that sand storms could not wash away,
And that's when, the fifth ash came out.

Dark Poetry, dark poetry blogs, best blogs in india, best poetry blogs, best poetry websites, Sandeep Verma, Emotional poetry, poetry blogs,


My new love,
You are so far away,
That my hope keeps colliding with hopes of insanity,
It bleeds,
And that's when, the sixth ash came out.

I have been silent all my life,
Feeling the smoke right in my lungs,
Soon the filters gave up and succumbed to death,
And that's when, the seventh ash came out.

As I lied down for my funeral,
And the white came upon falling,
The cycle of all rolled down to the timbers,
And that's when, the eighth ash came out.

Life is full of ashes,
Made of me,
Made of you,
Made of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!