Searching...
Thursday, August 29, 2013

Is It Really Raining?

Its been a long day,
A day, I wish I could turn into ashes,
It started with a drop of tear in the eyes,
Missing the love, that was never mine!

Never mine...

Dark poetry, best poetry blogs, best poems blogs, best poets, poetry blogs, haiku, dark poetry, social writing


This seems to be the story of all the weak hearts,
That failed to portray their image into the soul of the ones they wanted to...
Irrespective of the wish,
They always lacked the gut!

But, how true is it?
Is every story that fails is written by the weak ones?
They say 'true love never looses',
But, how about the love that had let's say- just a short life span?

What often is termed as agony,
Could well be the punishment by the lords above...
Punishment for what you couldn't be...
And punishment for what you were- yesterday!

My yesterdays are full of these frowns,
The ones that I pulled towards myself lying alone in the bed...
They make me think of the things I have done....
And they make me think of the things I could have!

Throughout the empty hours that I spent sitting in my office chair,
There was a name that kept rounding in my brain,
Reminding me...
That it rained when I fell in love...
It rained when I trusted...
It rained when I started to feel 'again',
And it rained when I could no more!

Irony is...
It wasn't actually raining...
Those were the tears of the time that was to come...

That time...
Comes 'TODAY'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!