Searching...
Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Promise!

I might not be the best guy, but I would stand in the rain to make sure that you walk dry...I might not be the strongest physically, but would make sure that my heart carries you ahead, I might not know how to talk sugar-coated words...but I promise to hear your said and unsaid words...I might not be the best looking...but I promise to give you the shine that would keep you smiling...I might not know how to love...but I promise to long only for you...I might not have the heaven to offer u...but would make sure that it does feel like one hence forth.....I promise to be...everything that makes you feel like being alive instead of surviving.....


short poems, haiku, dark poetry, sandeep verma, best poetry blogs, best poetry websites, poetry blogs,


I promise to offer you trust!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!