Searching...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Helpless so I am

It’s the same clock again, which I feared for most of the times,
Wherein, I thought of writing my heart but was always short on rhymes
Deprived of emotions to express how I felt about my helplessness,
I found myself in the trauma of suffocation, jittery and was dragged into a mess.

Babes...

I stare at you, to check if you are doing all right,
As I would drop you back home, where you would be alone which makes me fright,
I won’t be around and check on you at length,
If this dark silent atmosphere, is in the making for you for a dreadful night.

Wait and wait is all I could do, to make sure you are good,
I take some courage from my assumptions and some from the fearless neighbourhood,
I count the seconds, minutes, hours and wait again to hear your voice,
I said I am still waiting, for half hour(s), hate it, but don’t have a choice.

Agony is the right word which I am in right now, synonym is not appreciated
I choose my way to hurt myself - looking at you in pain, it has to increase but not depreciated,
Let me be alone and never come close to anyone except you, if that’s the case to be
I want to hide my face seeing that fear, fear of losing you is not the right situation for me.

You are with someone, may be for whom you might care and believe,
I am sitting here waiting till eternity, fighting with fates strong and monstrous sleeve,
I am bamboozled and confronted by this warrant of arrest by death and its plea,
Check the local listing for my departure, strange it is but that could just be your glee.

Let me come out of it and not be loved any more,
I am the worst you can come across and I am the one who can make you bore,
Won’t say move ahead and just leave me alone to die,
I would find it tough to stop breathing, you are a part now which rules within the part of breathe - of My!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!