Searching...
Monday, April 5, 2010

My Tag

There is a way I feel today about you
I could sense my eyes going wet and feeling a little glued
Surrender I want to be in your custody and forget things
But after a little while, as for now I am confounded and bruised.

It’s not the feeling that I want to feel when I see you
I want bees and flowers to resonate and be in the queue
Take you high up in the sky and make you cherish the light you see
I want you to see everyone except for one…that would be me.

Reason ?? Don’t ask as I have none to explain
I love doing things for you there is nothing personal to gain
Why to do it and why over and over again could be a question
It’s just a matter of time when I stop as I am in a spell “Death’s devotion”.

I don’t hate you as you might think sometimes could be the case
There is not anything which could make me feel that ways
I hate to feel that feeling which makes u cry
I am not machine nor are you, but I want our hearts to be at peace..eyes to be dry.

Turn around and walk away is what you did today for once
I stood there and kept looking, that’s when the horses of obscenity runs
Hated THIS as you might know deep inside you
Look is all I could still do but, nothing to take me through.

I took a step and came close to you to tell you what I hate
I hate it when you go away and hate it when you hate
I was finished down the line and was about to meet my fate
I came for you alive again, for you I begged “ Incarnate”.

You are gone with your friend and it’s been a little while
I haven’t heard from you, haven’t heard your smile
Is this my value ?? is this the tag I am priced with ?
I think yes, but don’t believe it, let it be unwonted myth.

Next ?? don’t know so I can’t say can’t express
But I can imagine you with your friend and still be distressed
Don’t be I am not around for you to hate for long and moan
Blink your eyes and wish for my departure, blink again and I would be gone.

My tag is what I realize today
This tag For which I was deprived today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!