Searching...
Friday, September 30, 2011

Celeb's Corner!



A celebrity is not someone who has ‘Light, camera, and action’ with a dedicated spotlight on them all the time. But someone who could be differentiated from others for what they have achieved in their life. However, if your tiny brain worms thought, that achievements are only restricted to specific domains that someone is related to; we suggest - go take a leak!

Therefore, it comes as a surprise, about how we go about in our daily life, while we follow someone in Newspapers, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking means as a celebrity; but have they really done enough to be known as one?

Ironical as it might sound, but, for some, life is all about pity claims to fame, and for some, it is the courage to direct fame to claim your name!

While I know many, (via books) who has been there and done that in the past and captured the light that they deserved, the formers (who claim to fame) are also getting high in numbers now. One prominent name that comes to my mind (as I still am young and know the incidents of recent past only; apologies for that) is Poonam Pandey – a model from Mumbai who claimed that she would strip if the Indian Cricket Team won the world cup, which apparently we did (forget the whitewash in England), but hello - where is the strip?



Blah – the girl asks for permission from the administrators and said that she would do it only in the dressing room for players, than why the fuck do we download your wallpaper chick?

Yeah, she did post some sensual pictures on her Facebook and twitter account, and make no mistake about it that the girl surely has the body to strip off, but would we really have cared about just one of those bikini models posting her pictures, had it not been a claim for Men in Blue?

To the respite of my eyes, I was drunk when I saw her picture in black bikini thong, and my blurred vision made sure that I recall nothing next morning.

As ignored her presence and was busy penning down my outburst againt Anna Hazare, here it was – one more name. Salina Wali who claimed to support Anna Hazare and go nude if Jan LokPal Bill was not passed. She says and I quote “My decision is not for gaining publicity. I am not like other models that make controversial claims for grabbing eyeballs. I am not doing it to be famous but for the common people.”



Well, hello sister, that bill has awaited approval ever since you did not even know how to blow a job,and the results won’t be out till you face your menstrual cycle get evaporated. Take some water down your throat and stop feeling dry!

Really, isn’t it ironic that all the leading newspapers were busy taking down their interview and printing them left right centre (welcome to some Indian English), while the real talent for the celluloid goes wasted struggling off their feet whole their life?

Sandeep Sopparker, a jazz dancer and husband of model Jessie Randhawa, to the heights of all claimed that he has been invited to perform at The Royal Wedding in The UK, but could not go as he hurt his ankle while training. Sandy boy ever heard the phrase – fighters don’t quit? And this was not it.  Few years back he had claimed that Britney Spears tried to date him. Really? No really? Really? Atta boy, if I post my picture here in a dazzling Armani suit, your left ankle would also give up,


Add to the piss of it, I have good enough looks, but whenever I go to a P3 parties and the photographers try to click, I have to say them no lol…what a waste of talent – as I cannot get featured being a journalist myself (aarghh).

So, luckily I don’t know the fourth name – that wants and is looking for his/her celebrity corner.

Disclaimer: Pictures used here belong to their original owners and I claim no right on them. I have used the pictures here only for commenting purpose.

1 comments:

 
Back to top!