Searching...
Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friends Forever



Today I count,
The number of friends that I have, to talk,
I start from the dark, that I love,
And then towards others, I would walk.

Bent knees, in the corner,
It hears my silence to eternity,
Then it opens its arms to hug me tight,
Exuding the feeling of maternity.

Now comes loneliness,
That would play and act like wind chimes,
When I would lack words to write,
It would turn into a poet and complete the rhymes.

Meet my friend- Fear,
Fear needs no introduction,
It stands by me when I need a hand,
No one can touch me then, it would die for my protection.

Did I tell you about my best pal?
His name is spelt as ‘haunting’,
It reminds me of the pages I need to avoid flipping,
When it’s not with me, it is always busy visiting the betrayer and likes wing clipping.

I was ahead of time,
And made a new friend too,
His name is ‘pain’ as you might know,
But, unlike others who are my friends,
I am his friend, and I make him glow.

Combined together,
These are all I have,
For me, with me, by me,
Friends of mine,
Friends forever...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!