Searching...
Monday, September 5, 2011

Down the slope!

It has been a slow walk,
Slow as it could be,
Walking down the lane of memories,
This mind was never free.
Thwarting and confusing,
Those moments would invade my peace,
I would frown with an attempt to shrug them off,
But the veins still felt the tease.
As I played in air with my hands,
Forming a circle that never existed,
I tried to have a look inside,
For a world that would not be twisted,
Blocks were empty, house were broken,
My architecture had failed to organize a world for me,
It started raining then and there, and that is where I let it be.
Then was the time to cross the road,
And see the concrete floor with a hole,
If my footsteps cannot recognize your marks,
What’s left to desire, what could be a better goal?
Phone rang; I disconnected,
For I wanted to hear only me,
This self centric obsession would reach the limits,
When but, was the question and the plea.
All along I knew the truth,
I was dreaming a dream that would never break,
As I remember the day I dashed into a car,
My body was lying in blood on the road, with no step up to identify and to take.
Slow walk it has been,
Slow as it could be,
Walking down the lane of memories,
Once again, I wish I could walk….  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!