Searching...
Sunday, September 18, 2011

The last note



Things according to you,
As per you,
Created and destroyed,
By your will,
Locked in a cell,
On your persistence,
Kept awake with swollen eyes,
On your insistence,
Dry throat, that it became,
For you to laugh,
Mourning in pain,
To make you smile,
As the dust kept piling,
Air became thin,
The visitors that carried,
The guilt of a sin,
Your tunes were louder,
Your dance became to self,
Your beats of the steps,
And the increasing reps,
Your doubts that you had,
Your doubts on me,
Remained unanswered,
For the death and its glee,
But as I walked to my fate,
I walked alone to go,
I decided to answer,
And last time, I now show.

Because, was what you asked,
Here are the fillers,
Read it with utmost care,
There won’ be no more delivers.

I love you!

I love you not because you are busy in life, but because you think of me even when you are. Because you have that spark every time you meet me, that tells me that life is beautiful enough to try again. Because you stand for the things, that are right, because you tell me to stand for the things that is for life. I love you, because you keep things simple and realistic. Because you make me feel that you want me, but tell me to keep it true within me. I love you, because your presence has got the essence of honesty to it. Because when I hold you, I don't want you to let go. I love you, because your name is enough for me to cheer, because the force is enough to keep trying. I love you, because you talk less and say it all, I love you because you don't repeat the wrong. I love you because it is you; you for me. I love you, and that remains between you and me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!