Searching...
Monday, September 26, 2011

In few lines...

You wanted me to talk,
So here I am,
Opening my wish,
To  tell you all.
It started with a cup, 
We all call it coffee, 
For the inclination to start,
For me to feel happy!
But wait,
I knew you were no ordinary,
You had a charm in you,
That no one else would carry,
I was intimated, I was pushed back to think,
Is she the girl? 
That fate waited for so long and wanted to bring?
As the dilemma continued,
There came a night,
When you would wear the red,
And my thinking would go bright.
Stepping down on the stairs as you were,
Shutterbugs tried to click you,
But this admirer stood behind,
Through his eyes he tried to kiss you.
He; it is me,
I knew I have fallen in love,
But telling it so soon did not seem right,
I did for once feel like a dove.
As I met and met you more,
I felt within, you were the one,
For, the fate now had decided,
That I no longer needed to run.
Then came a change,
And you talked about your family,
I did not feel sad or pity,
I knew I was there now to hold you firmly.
But, you said, you did not need it,
You don't need an eye you are good,
I still kept hanging on,
Expecting it just to be one of those bad mood.
But, you travelled,
And travelled far off,
So distant that I would feel helpless,
One minute and thirty seven seconds was the duration of the call,
And it cleared all the mess.
She is back today, or is she still there,
Friday brought this question to me,
Time was clicking hard on me,
Restless again was the time to be.

The last I like is birthday wishes, 
But, I did make a wish this time,
Your name was encrypted on my soul,
With you forever I wanted to rhyme.
Past and its worry are within me too,
But is that what we need for real, to take us through?

I questioned and questioned you again and again,
Your answers were in silence, but my eyes would still rain,
Remember the day I told you "I wish you were here"?
The night was cruel on me, and once I did fear to dare.

You say now that you like my smiley eyes,
That you are protecting me from sad,
My love for you is not that weak,
No sorrow can really make me go mad.

Relationships and togetherness are the force,
That actually help us fight,
If you thought and think that I lack both of it,
Then there is something in your judgment about me, that doesn't seem to be right.

Love is something that I have for you,
Your sorrow I will turn in hue,
Would you just love me, only when I smile ?
If the answer is a no, then why wait all this while?

I am ready, to be the man, you would be proud to call when down,
I would hear you and I promise a solution to all right now,
I would do it right,
Not for one I would frown.

If you get me, and my strength,
Which is for you,
Come hug me tonight,
Together we will be the crew.
But if you think that I would falter,
And hold it tight I cannot,
Then sign this note and send it back to me,
Forever then I would be gone and hence, become a thought.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!