Searching...
Thursday, September 15, 2011

Denial to the curse


Some curses stand alone in life, and some, well; they just don’t have any identity. Ironically the more we try to realize them and find out substance to them, the more they like playing hide and seek. Much to the agony, some of them we realize, but we still commit to the sin every time fate asks us to be the ass it wants us to be.

If we look at the things around us, there would be plenty and one such curse is; friendship. Ehh, yeah, ya, whatever! I know most of the heads alive on the shoulders would not agree with me, reason being, we all think ourselves to be great at it and supposedly are in it with no selfishness and expectation of any sorts in return.

Give me a break!

There are so many people we come across to, and if I add on to the mediums now, every freaking person is a Facebook friend or a Twitter devotee. We all know each other, don’t we? However, the point is, while we sit alone in the dark and login to our playbooks, ipads, laptops and computers (bloody BB has got a Facebook chat thing working too) we see a list demons that are online, but fact is – no one is there to hear you for real.

A friend (as you think) have slight drizzle of problematic acids in his/her life, the respite is a chat with you. But, when the person is dipped in smiles and recognition around, you are just a name (vouch for it?). Not that the theory is 100%accurate, but most of us have had that disappointment, haven’t we?

“Dude what this life sucks, I don’t see any ray of light, people are so fucking mean, why does this happen to me, he was such a jerk, she is such a whore, that guy tried to touch my boobs, that girl bitched about my relation…….I have so much to tell you and I am so glad that I have a friend in you that hears me…I feel so relieved”…..

“Hey, what’s up….….”
.....................................................(blank)

That is exactly how conversations happen, most of the times, repeatedly, and as I said earlier, most of us like being the ass fate wants us to be!

It has been raining today, raining quite heavily actually and maybe it is a little washing that the characters of humans need. We all need to realize that problems come and get resolved by ourselves and by no external ears. “A friend in need is a friend in deed” my ass….today, I deny to be the shoulder that one can use when they wish to, and then show me way to a lane to walk alone to.

My heart will not get light telling you my story, but will remain mine – by not being a part of yours…



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!