Searching...
Sunday, September 25, 2011

All again !


The night is here,
To talk to me,
Freeze my moments,
And make me cry,
The feeling is back,
To haunt and obsess,
To keep me down,
To keep me drenched!
Water that you see,
The one that is red,
Is not painted but bled by me,
And now I hear, fates destiny,
As it would speak,
To repeat it all,
To say it again,
For me to fall!
Love! Strange as it is,
Happens to all, happened to me,
Once again though to fall apart,
Smile that I cherish is laughing in plea,
Thinking, a jerk that I am,
Knowing the idiot I would be,
All is here,
Moments and sensation,
To feel neglected again,
To stand on the crossroad,
To wait with eyes heavy!
Heavy?
Yeah.
Heavy with what I want to see.
And what I want things to be,
In return lies,
Dead bodies of expectation and a hauling heart.
The veins that call,
And vows to look green,
But have red written and are rotten within,
Yes I am,
Yes it is me,
But without you,
I am me - without me.
Why is it happening?
That slitting again?
The dark horses,
That hides the pain,
The maps that are blur,
That journey that is tough.
That feeling,
Called love,
Why is it happening again?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!