Searching...
Friday, July 26, 2013

Story Of Three Days!

Dark Poetry, best poetry blogs, best poetry websites, social issues, social notes, poems, Sandeep Verma,
DAY1
A poet once told me,
He did tell me a story,
Story of those eyes that he colided with,
The once that were full of glory.
Or so it seemed,
Full of life,
But the reality lied beneath,
The eye lashes that the girl had, had memories that were deep.
Dancing to the tunes of time,
They had cried sitting alone for love,
Then they went dry as hell,
With silence they became icon of dove.
But the story has an angle,
Angle of being revived,
The eyes met their history soon,
For the poet had to write.
Her eyes were the inspiration,
Eyes that spoke of pain,
Eyes that spoke of wait,
Eyes that spoke of broken trust,
Eyes that remained clusttered amongst all,
Eyes that wanted to be written about.
Affection of the soul,
That posessed her eyes forever,
Were the ones that this poet saw,
She; the unknown but yet the best girl that I know,
Stood across the river to tow.
So here I am, student of the words,
Poet who told me, poet is me.
----------------------------------------------------------
DAY2
I have slept another night,
I have slept another dream,
Slept through the courses of curses,
And loved the feeling that my poet is watching me.
For, he reads me, for, what I am,
For, he writes me, for, what I hope,
My dreams are the only virtue that he aspires to be part of,
O my poet, is this our bliss!
This night have dropped its tears forever,
But he has made me smile and smile forever,
Under the moon when he sits besides me,
Kiss these eyes, and plans to write me.
And he whispers in my ears...
"This is only the begining my princess. I would only pen down for one female, and that you know is who. I have waited few ages for this heaven to be formed, for me to sit, when nothing could be wrong. When I see you now, sleeping and dreaming (that I know you are), all I could do is thank my life for this moment. I want to touch you and hug you and kiss you, but I don't want you to wake up just now, I want you to dream of all that we can and will be together, I want to be close to you, as I am now-inside your dreams."
And I smile as I am sleeping,
Breathing my poets presence,
Rose Day it is,
For my poet to touch me!
----------------------------------------------------------
DAY3
He is watching me from a distance,
He has been doing that for sometime,
As my days have kept me busy,
His poems,thus, are craving for rhyme.
Cold weather, long walks,
He is smoking non-stop to keep himself dry,
Suddenly when my eyes wander out of curiosity,
My poet and his poems shade a tear and cry.
He takes out his pen and a sheet that he dedicates to me, everytime I see,
No matter how much I shy away, my poet just keeps coming to me,
And then he writes the first word of 'the words' with ink,
To make me walk to him and have a look, he knows I love it, and then he would wink.
And he writes now...
"This distance of unspoken, these yards that are big, I actually don't mind them. I don't mind them because they allow me to see the spark that your eyes bring to my life, when they see me all of a sudden, the moment I feel to thrive. Aah, my girl, my princess, my soul, I have watched you for long to be missed, I can stand at a distance of million years, and still by your smell be kissed. The day is coming close enough, the day when you would hug me tight, my poems are just a mean to show, that your eyes are that make it all right. Silence there would be, when you actually will come and walk slow to me, my pages, my poems, your eyes, your smile, a perfect intoxicatin it so would be."
I smile at him and tell him to wait,
My poet, I am your words..I live in you..
But my eyes, why are they special to you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!