Searching...
Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Insane Mind

Today, after my quick session of sex,
I slept till long hours for a change,
Feeling the legs that I fucked again in my dreams,
The night seemed endless.

Endless as to me,
As I fell prey to an act so made for the mortals...
For, which they fancy and crave all their life.
I remember the moments, hours, days, months and years before that though,
Where nothing could touch the insane part of my being...

Insane?

Yes! That's what they called me all the time.

These lowly creatures of this rugged mud path called earth,
Could never see the million dollar light of laugh that I had with my life...
Those walls made of stones,
Those gates made of steel,
Those papers - well, just papers,
They all are witness...

My words; my tearful words,
My colors; my blood-filled colors,
My sketches; my curvaceous, but hollow sketches,
Were like a story that I was narrating to myself...
A story that Gods above, told me to be part of,
They wanted me to be the man, which he knew most could not be,
He trusted me,
He blessed me,
He taught me,
He allowed me to sin!
Sin, as it looked to all,
But it was like a rhyme,
A poem full of melodious distress,
That commands the argue of loneliness being your best friend...
It's like that snake that would surrender its skin, just when it won't need it...
That chameleon that would change its color when faced with grave danger...
A leopard that waits for that perfect time to leap and kill...

But now....

I have fallen,
Or I feel as I have...
Where to and how...
Even I don't know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!