Searching...
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A friend that I am !!!

It’s been a while, we haven’t talked,
When we didn’t my voice silently choked,
What is this relation of love and anger,
A simple second of distance, looks like life in danger.

Surprising it is for me and my heart
My thought run inside, like a steam attached to a cart,
Ugly is the sense of you leaving me
I devote my words, to be with you on a spree.

Let me be there with you, standing even when you can do without me
Let me not speak, not touch, not be cared, for you I will be a dummy,
Story can be for years, mine lasted for few hours
I was restless and worried, I almost got retard.

Can I relive these moments with a little bit of glory,
Can in your list of liking, be on top of chart.
I know the reason why YOU don’t love me love
But something inside me keeps from others a little above,,

You hide, you shy, you stop sharing emotions,
Though I know I am just a friend, but that’s a insult to my devotion.
I kneel down and pray for your happiness and divine,
I will take every ounce of pain from you, and will make it mine,
I stand tall as a friend alone..
I stand tall as a friend alone…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!