Searching...
Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inside Me

I am surrounded by millions
and seen by trillions
I am adored by few
and hated by zillions.

Then I think of the ones who get things easily
the feeling that comes within termed itself as jealousy
yes i am jealous of who you are
jealous of seeing your success and decide myself to go far.

My jealousy is something I like to cherish
can't help can't change it can't just like that VANISH
I am jealous of Colors and jealous of trees
I'm jealous of humans jealous of Honey Bees.

I stand at a corner and look beyond the skies
My jealousy raises its head..my innocent part of soul dies
So I am jealous of nature and jealous of hush
I am jealous I admit...then why such a big fusssssss...

My jealousy is red
the color symbolizing anger
a new turn for jealous to go
Don't need no fire...no petrol filled timber.

So i type to show you the jealous side of mine
I am devastated i look like a horrible swine
Ii want to know what’s bad in being jealous..
it's me ..it's my heart i am not an ordinary phosphorus.

Tears don't drop and I don’t Sob
To my eternal right to be myself why people are trying to rob
Yes i am jealous and i say it with proud
yes i am jealous and i say it with proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!