Searching...
Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ambition That I chase !!

Life becomes so easy when you can express through words
This could be least wanted thing in your heart and could be a curse
Sometimes you would want to be mystery and hidden
Sometimes you would want all to be bad and not good things to be driven.

They say emotions are for human to understand and to show
Sometimes I, but desire for them never to glow,
Periodic check demands being unwanted and treated like a commodity
Raise that head never up and above never get a sign of things with clarity.

Themes, designs and interior failures are portrays I want
I want none to listen and words to fail, this is what I really demand
Your talent could be your undoing is the picture I draw
I like this temptation of being melted so my negative confidence stands and grow.

I can write and I can do it well that guilt is within me
If I could change one thing which I could this would be my plea
My ambition is to fail and never get my name
I want glory to shy away and be buried in deep shame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!